Thursday, September 13, 2007

exasa ta skinika...oxi omws+tus prwtagonistes...

Everything seemed to have an end,and mine was coming closer,day by day,and it was then,the moment i felt that my heart had no love inside,that my soul had no feelings,but a deep pain,smthng was missing,everything was black and wHite,and that every moment,when everything seemed to hav no point,y came into my life,from nowhere,u had no history,u were borned to save me,you gave colour t my black painting ,y made me believe to whatever worths to be lived,and every second that i spend with you..

i wonder if this is gonna lead us somewhere,cause its the first time that i care for someone else except from my self,and tHat scares me,it is the first time that i want to die because it is the only way i can think so we wont faint from the years,the only way to live with you forever,maybe it is all a dream,but nothing would excist if i hadnt meet u,and that changed everything,and i dont want to put an end...

i dont wont to forget you,like one of these dreams that get lost into nowhere,and as i said before,the only thing that i can offer you is my heart,you are very important to me ,,,,,you little butterfly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<333333
<333333<333333
<3333333333