Thursday, September 20, 2007

noah+allie<3

NOAH:"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."

Noah (to Allie): "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." (Poso teleia borei na to eipe??)

NOAH (reading): "Southern summers are indifferent to the trials of young love. Armed with warnings and doubts, Noah and Allie gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences."


NOAh (reading): "Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone."

Noah: "She had come back into his life like a sudden flame, blazing and streaming into his heart. Noah stayed up all night contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his if he were to lose her twice."

NOah:"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

Excerpt from a letter from Noah to Allie: "My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."



ALLIE:do you think our love can make miracles?
noAH:i do
allie:Do you think our love, can take us away together?
noah:
I think our love can do anything we want it to..
allie:i love you..
noah:i love y2 allie..
allie:good night ..
noah:good night,i ll be seeing you...

their last words...


allie+Noah<3333/....


4all the summer Loves......b/c...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eda3ei aptis kaliteres tenies ever apLa...

S dinei elpides pws yparxei pRagmatiki agapi k stis meres maaas..se kanei na erwtevese tn diko su akoma pio poli (an ginete? oxi entaksi ginetee)
Episis ka8ws ta diavaza skeftomun..GT O PALIOMALAKAS NA MIN EXEI ESTW K TO ENA DEKATO TU ROMADISMU PU DIAKATEXEI TON NOAH? E? GIATII??
oxi entaksii..ton thelw k etsi!

Opws k na exei..''The Notebook'' mia tenia pu 9a meinei stis kardies maas <3
(k palia kapoios me koroideve gia tis tenies pu porwnomuna hahaha :P)

zoZeL said...

ti lOll..oxi apla Lol
TRELOL EXo NA Pw...(vrisimO ole..)
best movie respect...k t BooK prepi sOoper..thimame p ixame pai eleftheroOdaki g fai..+otan t pires t koitaza Kapws..

t N pw..oi anthrwpoi me tis katastaseis allazoun..me xeris kai se xerw arketa kala..k me niwthis t enOw..:)
kl paliotera ethava k t a walk t remember k t ida twra k.....
t respect m exc..!

Anonymous said...

einai i pio teleia tainia ever...o noah+ i allie ezisan tn apoluto erwta dn endiafer8ikan g tis diafores pou upirxan metksu tous gt brosta se auto pou zousan itan midamines...tetoios erwtas dn prokeitai n ksanabre8ei oso kai an elpizoume..klaps,klaps...padws 8 i8ela na zisw oti ezisan kai autoi..dld enan au8ormito erwta...t pio apisteuto se autin tn tainia itan t telos...dn uparxei periptwsi na mn klapsei kaneis otan t dei...noah+allie love for ever...meta apo auti tn tainia dn ginotan na mn einai mazi oi prwtagwnistes alla t pio paradokso einai oti einai akoma mazii!!!!!!!opws kai i allie eipe i still love him elpizw n epiases t noima.......

zoZeL said...

r lOl vlepuN diu+nmzun oti ime egw:P...
giati dn m egrafes?se perimena 7oloklira xronia,,,kai twra einai pia arga...
soy egraca365 grammata..ena gramma ka9e mera..kai den eixe teliwsei..den exei teliwsei...

.........i apoluti skini.........

Anonymous said...

apla gia osous nomizoun pos oi kalokairinoi erotes pe9ainoun me tis protes psuxales....e loipon la9os sas ta ma9an...:)

kai exodas psaksei toooso g autn tn tainia..noah+allie einai k pragmatika mazi...kai giagia allie einai gynaika tou skino9eth...
a agaph kuriarxei padou...aaa kai o skino9etis einai ellinas..fusika..:P